- About Us
- Members Case Study
- Business Support & Networking
- East Midlands Universities
- Education & Training
- Research Councils
- Funding & Grants
- Innovation Centres
- Knowledge Transfer Networks
- Local Government
- Regional Development East Midlands/Leicestershire
- Science Parks & Incubation
- Technology & Innovation
The term ‘LATi Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is LATi Ltd, Loughborough Innovation Centre, Charnwood Wing, Loughborough University Science & Enterprise Park (Holywell Park), Loughborough, LE113AQ Our company is registered in England No. 5044061. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
LATi EventsMay23Thu3:30 pm LATi Visit to Intelligent Energy @ Intelligent EnergyLATi Visit to Intelligent Energy @ Intelligent EnergyMay 23 @ 3:30 pm – 5:00 pmIntelligent Energy delivers efficient and clean energy technology for the global consumer electronics, automotive and stationary power markets – from compact energy packs for [...]Jun4Tue4:00 pm LATI visit to De Montfort University, Design Unit @ The Design Unit, Fletcher BuildingLATI visit to De Montfort Univer… @ The Design Unit, Fletcher BuildingJun 4 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pmThe Design Unit was established in 1992 and is a highly innovative design research group with a strong track record of success in the design [...]Jun20Thu4:00 pm LATi Members Showcase @ Loughborough Innovation CentreLATi Members Showcase @ Loughborough Innovation CentreJun 20 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pmLATi Members Showcases are an opportunity for our Members to learn from each other. More details to follow Share this:TwitterLinkedInEmailPrintJul4Thu6:30 pm Summer Social: See inside Nimrod & Vulcan Aircraft @ Aeropark, East Midlands AirportSummer Social: See inside Nimrod… @ Aeropark, East Midlands AirportJul 4 @ 6:30 pmThis year’s Summer Social is a visit to Aeropark at East Midlands Airport followed by a meal at The Plough, Diseworth. Aeropark is both an [...]
View Calendar Add Add
Other EventsMay23Thu8:00 am How to use LinkedIn Commercially – RESCHEDULED TO 12th July @ Thistle HotelHow to use LinkedIn Commercially… @ Thistle HotelMay 23 @ 8:00 am – 11:00 amEVENT RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY 12th JULY Are you interested in learning more about LinkedIn’s commercial potential; how it can be used as a business development [...]Jun19Wed4:30 pm Inaugural Lecture: Nanocomposites: Past, Present & Future @ Wolfson School, Loughborough UniversityInaugural Lecture: Nanocomposite… @ Wolfson School, Loughborough UniversityJun 19 @ 4:30 pmNanocomposites: Past, Present and Future Professor Mo Song, Department of Materials In the manipulation of new materialistic properties, Nanotechnology has been one of the key [...]Jul12Fri8:00 am How to use LinkedIn Commercially (How to sell more stuff!) @ Thistle HotelHow to use LinkedIn Commercially… @ Thistle HotelJul 12 @ 8:00 am – 11:00 amAre you interested in learning more about LinkedIn’s commercial potential; how it can be used as a business development tool, to boost your on-line profile, [...]
View Calendar Add Add